Friday, February 20, 2009

Kid Cudi on the whhhat? Thanks Z104



As I was about to hit up the Shmack Fashion Show at the A:loft last night, I was treated to something I never expected, thanks to Z104! Kid Cudi is finally gettin some air play in VA, thanks to jocks like Anna over at Z104. When I was booking acts in college, my girl DJ Roxy outta NYC kept telling me that I needed to get this dude in for a quick set at my college before he blew up. I was all about the idea, but I didn't think Cudi's killer talent would be appreciated by the Central PA peeps. Even though he never made the journey to PA, I kept following his story. I'm def stoked that he is now starting to get accepted into the mainstream, props to stations like Z104. At the fashion show I was chillin with Excel for a quick minute and he was tellin me that Cudi is bangin in all the LA clubs. I just hope his song, Day N Night has some staying power! If LA is playin all his stuff I'm sure VA clubs will come around, even if it's not until summer.

Still hyped off the Red Bull from last night,
Ryan

ps- ShmackxA:Loft threw it down....pics/story to follow later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment